Three Juniors Leave Florida For NFL
Carlos Dunlap led a group of three Florida Gator football players who decided to declare for the NFL draft on Monday. Maurkice Pouncey and Major Wright will also join Joe Haden and Aaron Hernandez as players who forego a final year of eligibility with the Gators to seek fortunes in the NFL.
Although Maurkice Pouncey is moving on, twin brother and fellow offensive lineman Mike Pouncey will stay at Florida for his senior season with the Gators.
- Florida Junior CB Marcus Roberson to Declare for NFL Draft
- NFL Star Junior Seau Found Dead
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- Haden Leaves for NFL
- Hernandez Leaving for NFL
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Dante Fowler Jr. Talks NFL at Florida Pro Day
- Florida Gator Seniors Trying to Leave Swamp Perfect In Final Year
- Florida Enters Kyle Field, Leaves with 20-17 Win Over Texas A&M
- Johnson, Fontana Leave Florida Early For Pro Baseball