Gator Baseball Overpowers Siena Saints
Redshirt sophomore Tommy Toledo (1-0) had a career-high seven strikeouts and senior Matt den Dekker had a career-high four hits as No. 5 Florida (5-0)
downed Siena (1-4), 13-3, on a frigid Thursday night at McKethan Stadium. Toledo picked up his first victory since March 23, 2008, at Ole Miss by working five innings, in which he gave up three hits and two runs. The right-hander retired the first dozen hitters of the contest and was supported by a Gator offense which tallied a season-high 20 hits. Eight of UF’s nine starters had at least one hit as the Orange and Blue started 5-0 for the third-straight campaign under Kevin O’Sullivan.
- JUCO Baseball: Vikings Top Saints 8-7
- Former Gator Gay Wins Saint Jude Classic
- College Softball: Gators Prepare for Regionals; Saints Play for Nationals
- Florida Overpowers Arkansas in 30-10 Win
- Gator Softball Takes Day 2 of Gainesville Regional; Gator Baseball Falls at Georgia
- Gator Baseball Earns Series Win Over Ole Miss and Gator Sports Recap
- Gator Baseball Looks To Avenge Loss to North Florida, Gators Roundup
- SFCC Lady Saints Upset #3 Nations Team
- Santa Fe Saints Advance to State Tourney!
- Saints "Staying Alive" in JUCO World Series