Gators Unable to Cage Tigers
The Gator women’s basketball team lost to Auburn 74-61 in the first round of the 2010 Southeastern Conference Tournament in Duluth, GA. The seventh-seeded Gators (14-16) were able to control the 10th-seeded Tigers taller frontcourt, but Auburn’s backcourt sizzled from the floor and led the way with a 51.9 percent (27-52) shooting effort.
Auburn’s Allie Smalley led all scorers with 29 points, as she hit 10-of-14 from the floor, including a 5-of-7 effort from the three-point arc. Jordan Greenleaf contributed 15 points and a game-high 13 rebounds to lead the Tigers’ 41-30 rebounding advantage over the Gators. Blanche Alverson tallied 13 points, seven rebounds and five assists, as she hit three treys as part of AU’s 8-of-14 long range shooting mark. Steffi Sorensen scored 12 of her team-high 14 points in the first half for Florida, which hit 36.1 percent (22-61) from the field during the game. Sharielle Smith added 11 points, Jennifer George contributed seven points and a team-high five rebounds, while Jennifer Mossor dished a career-high six assists.
- Gators Unable to Cage Wildcats
- Gators Unable to Cage Commodores
- Gator Softball Cages Tigers in Conference Tournament
- Gator Baseball Cages Tigers in Opener
- Gators Can't Cage Tigers
- Gator Gymnasts Barely Cage Tigers
- Gator Women Cage Wildcats
- Gator Baseball Finally Cages Ospreys
- Gator Baseball Cages Ospreys Again
- Gator Gymnasts Cage Cats