Urban Meyer Returns from Leave of Absence
Florida coach Urban Meyer is back at practice after his leave of absence.
Meyer is blowing a whistle and engaging players, but also is clearly less involved in certain aspects of his team's first spring practice. Meyer has several assistants helping with special teams drills, something the coach usually handles alone. Citing health concerns three weeks after he complained of chest pains, Meyer announced his resignation in late December. He changed his mind the following day, deciding instead to take an indefinite
leave. He scaled back in January - he didn't go on the road recruiting
- but still hired four assistant coaches and assembled the nation's #1 recruiting class. He has declined to divulge details about his health.
- Meyer Takes "Extended Leave of Absence" Rather Than Resign
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Urban Meyer Leaving Gainesville For Ohio State
- URBAN MEYER FOOTBALL CAMP BEGINS
- Urban Meyer Resigns!
- Urban Meyer Contract Details Released
- Urban Meyer Expects Steve Addazio Back As OC in 2011
- TV20's Hubert Mizell Catches Up With Urban Meyer
- Urban Meyer Addresses Florida Allegations and Aaron Hernandez
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez