Bills Select C.J. Spiller with #9 Pick
The Buffalo Bills have drafted Clemson running back C.J. Spiller with the ninth pick in the NFL draft. The ACC player of the year & former Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar/achlete of the year in 2006, Spiller scored 51 touchdowns and set or tied 31 school records in four seasons at Clemson. He's listed at 5-foot-11 and 196 pounds.
The Bills overlooked needs at offensive line and quarterback in selecting Spiller. His arrival leaves in question the future of Marshawn Lynch, the subject of trade speculation this offseason. The pick was made under the watch of Buddy Nix, the longtime scout who took over as general manager in December as part of a front-office shakeup after the Bills (6-10) missed the playoffs for a 10th straight season.
- Bills CJ Spiller to Get More Carries
- Spiller Gets "Big Bills" from Buffalo
- Sharrif Floyd Selected with the 23rd Pick of NFL Draft
- Jeffrey Meldon/TV20 Scholar Athlete C.J. Wakeley
- Spiller, Warren Hold 4th Annual Football Camp
- Louis Murphy and CJ Spiller Talk 2014
- CJ Spiller and Gerard Warren FUNdamentals Football Camp
- Spiller and Warren Football Camp
- Broncos pick Tim Tebow with 25th pick
- Fact Sheet for the New College Football Playoff Selection Committee