Chapman "Seals the Deal" for Gators
Published May 27th, 2010
In sports,like in sales, a closer is able to "seal the deal" - & for Gator baseball this year that player has been Kevin Chapman who says it's a result of years of hard work finally paying off.
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Rodriguez Latest Gator to Ink Deal
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Former Gator Starks Signs Massive Deal
- Gators Take a Nature Walk & Prepare for "Chippy" Players
- Gator Hoops Set To "Avenge" Earlier Loss vs. Arkansas
- Muschamp Calls Sugar Bowl Victory "Critical" for Gator Season
- Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
- Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
- Gators "Buck" Powell Out 4-6 Months