Francesca Enea Sets Home Run Record, Gets Engaged vs South Carolina
It was a busy day on the softball field for Florida Gator senior Francesca Enea, who celebrated her senior day in style as the Gators beat South Carolina 9-0.
Before the game, longtime boyfriend Christian Bruey propsed to Enea during the senior day ceremonies, to which Enea replied "yes."
Once the game began, Enea belted her 20th home run of the season, which enabled her to set the all-time SEC mark with the 61st of her career.
The Gators now move on to postseason play, where they will face Auburn on Thursday.
- Bush Gets SEC Home Run Record, Gator Softball Sweeps Arkansas 8-0
- Tucker Gets Hits Record, Gators Baseball Gets Win Over Auburn
- While Bolt Sets Record, Former Gators Advance at World Championships
- Gator Hoops Runs Past South Carolina In SEC Opener 74-58
- Payton Ashe Signs With South Carolina State
- Men's Tennis Downs South Carolina
- Gators Volleyball Sweeps South Carolina
- Gator Insider: South Carolina Preview
- Florida Football Comes up Short Against South Carolina
- Countdown To Kickoff: South Carolina