Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
Former Florida Gator linebacker and Santa Fe High Red Raider calls giving back to the local community a joy, and his actions speak even louder than his words. Peterson hosted his 4th annual Mike Peterson Bring It Youth Football camp Saturday, with all 300 players participating in the camp for free. In addition, Peterson hosted the Alachua family fun day in Alachua Saturday evening, and he says he's happy to fund both events entirely free of charge.
"It's something I would have wanted as a kid," said Peterson.
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Football Camp & Family Fun Day Planned for Saturday
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Holds 11th Annual "Bring It" Football Camp
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
- Former Raider, Gator Peterson Brings Turkeys, Smiles to North Central Florida
- Dan Cross Keeping Ties to North Central Florida with Basketball Camp
- National Signing Day 2014: North Central Florida Edition