UF Athletics Finishes 2nd In Learfield Sports Directors' Cup
The Florida Gators finished at an all time high against the competition, taking second place in the all-sports award. No other team in the SEC finished in the top ten.
The Gators finished in the top ten in 14 sports, and nine of those finished in the top five. Highlighting the year were national championships in women's swimming and diving and men's indoor track and field.
Stanford is the overall winning team, Florida State finished number seven.
- Gators Finish 3rd in Directors Cup
- FLORIDA FINISHES SIXTH IN DIRECTORS CUP
- Second to One: UF Matches Director's Cup-Best in 2011-2012
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- UGA Athletic Director Charged with DUI
- Fromer Gator Soccer Star Gets Her First Goal in Women's World Cup
- Wambach's Heroics Keep World Cup Title Hopes Alive For Team USA
- Williston Claims Inaugural 'Zach Cup"
- Gator Women's Basketball Season Ends In 2nd Round NIT Loss
- Gator Men's Golf Tied for 2nd After First Round of NCAA Championships