All In the Family for One Referee Crew
Larry Mayhew, Terri Adams, William Adams and Chris Adams may have all decided individually to begin refereeing for different reasons, but one thing's for sure: it's in the blood. The grandfather, mother, and two children all work for the FHSAA as high school football referees, and they work games together as they did Friday night at Oak Hall. Combined, they have 84 years of experience on the gridiron, and they look forward to many more as a team.
When asked about the joy he feels working with his family on something he loves, the patriarch Mayhew replied, "It's indescribable really."
- All But One UF Football Signee Expected to Make It To Campus
- All In The Family: Wilbekin Brothers
- Forest High Hosts Football Scrimmage, Referee Training Seminar
- SEC Suspends Officiating Crew
- FACA Announces All District and All-Star Football Teams
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part One
- Family Members Accused of Murdering One of Their Own
- Two Brothers Lost In One Big Family
- Fire Destroys Holiday Plans for one Gainesville Family
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family