All In the Family for One Referee Crew
Larry Mayhew, Terri Adams, William Adams and Chris Adams may have all decided individually to begin refereeing for different reasons, but one thing's for sure: it's in the blood. The grandfather, mother, and two children all work for the FHSAA as high school football referees, and they work games together as they did Friday night at Oak Hall. Combined, they have 84 years of experience on the gridiron, and they look forward to many more as a team.
When asked about the joy he feels working with his family on something he loves, the patriarch Mayhew replied, "It's indescribable really."
- All But One UF Football Signee Expected to Make It To Campus
- All In The Family: Wilbekin Brothers
- Forest High Hosts Football Scrimmage, Referee Training Seminar
- Chipotle to close all restaurants for one day
- SEC Suspends Officiating Crew
- FACA Announces All District and All-Star Football Teams
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part One
- One Family's Fight Against AvMed Continues
- One Family In Ocala Proudly Celebrates National Adoption Month
- Families of Missing People Gather to Remember Loved Ones