Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Burton the Magnificent Breaks School-Record With 6 Touchdowns
Lance Burton, the famous Las Vegas magician, and Trey Burton, the true freshman player for the Gators, have no relation to one another. Yet the younger Burton pulled off his own magic tricks in Saturday's 48-14 win over the Kentucky Wildcats. Not only did the true freshman from Venice High School tie Tim Tebow's Gator record for touchdowns in a single game, he eclipsed it with a seven yard score with 6:38 left in the game. That gave Burton his 6th and final touchdown on the evening, setting a new school-record. Coach Urban Meyer and Center Mike Pouncey happy Trey Burton is wearing the orange and blue.
- Gator Baseball Gets School-Record 15th Straight Win, 10-2 Over Vanderbilt
- Demps Wins, But Doesn't Break Record at Florida Relays
- Gator Women's 4x400 Relay: Breaking Records
- Santa Fe College Ties School-Best Regular Season Baseball Record
- UF Walk-On Beemer Beaming After First-Ever Touchdown
- Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
- Record-breaking Drug Bust
- Jail Overcrowding Breaks Record
- GRU Breaks Electricity Demand Record
- Record Breaking Sandwich