Demps Carries Rock, Feels Pain, Asks For More
Florida Gator running back Jeff Demps carried the football 26 times in the Gators 31-17 win over Tennessee, gaining 73 yards, and he says he doesn't mind the workload.
"I feel like the coaches are putting me in the best position to win, so I don't mind."
Demps did admit to feeling pain in his foot after an offensive lineman stepped on it in the first quarter, but other than that, the stallion-fast Demps says he'll gladly carry the mantle of the Gators workhorse.
- Bills CJ Spiller to Get More Carries
- A Century of Pain, Former Dozier Student Speaks Up
- Living With Pain, Learning From Tragedy
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Demps Wins Again at Florida Relays
- Demps, Wilks Run Wild at Tom Jones Memorial Classic
- Demp's Uncertain Status Has Fueled Message Boards
- Demps Runs Nation's Fastest 100m at Texas Relays
- Demps Wins, But Doesn't Break Record at Florida Relays
- McQuay, Claye London Bound! Demps Falls Short at USA Olympic Trials