Demps Carries Rock, Feels Pain, Asks For More
Florida Gator running back Jeff Demps carried the football 26 times in the Gators 31-17 win over Tennessee, gaining 73 yards, and he says he doesn't mind the workload.
"I feel like the coaches are putting me in the best position to win, so I don't mind."
Demps did admit to feeling pain in his foot after an offensive lineman stepped on it in the first quarter, but other than that, the stallion-fast Demps says he'll gladly carry the mantle of the Gators workhorse.
- Bills CJ Spiller to Get More Carries
- Living With Pain, Learning From Tragedy
- A Century of Pain, Former Dozier Student Speaks Up
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Alachua County Sheriff Asks County Commission For More Money
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Asking For More Volunteers
- Late-Season Cold Snap Forces Homeless Shelter to Ask City for More Funds
- Tim Tebow Update: 2 Carries, 2 Yards
- Demps Runs Fastest 100-meter time in 2010
- Demps Set to Run in Olympics