John Brantley's Opening Day A Mixed Bag
On Saturday, Florida Gator quarterback John Brantley said he was relieved to have his first start out of the way as the Gators opened the season with a 34-12 win over Miami (OH). Brantley threw touchdown passes and no interceptions against the Redhawks, but the team did fumble eight times, and Brantley couldn't connect with center Mike Pouncey on several snaps. Speaking to the media Monday, Brantley added that although a mulligan would be nice, he's focused on looking forward, not looking back. In this week's First and Ten on the 20, we examine Brantley's performance from his first game.
- Muschamp Stands By Brantley's Spring, Looks Forward to Fall
- Tebow's Sophomore NFL Debut A Mixed Bag
- John Brantley Ready to Replace Tebow
- TV20 Exclusive: John Brantley One-on-One
- John Brantley Suffered Concussion, Is On The Mend, According to Father
- One Voice: John Brantley
- St. Francis Basketball Edged By St. John's Country Day
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator
- Fort White's Justin Kortessis Signs with St Johns River for Baseball