Meyer on Arrests: "Enough Is Enough"
Urban Meyer addressed the 30 arrests made on Florida Gator football players during his tenure Thursday evening, saying he's upset with the amount of violations by his team. The most recent arrest came Tuesday morning, as wide receiver Chris Rainey was arrested for stalking a female acquaintance, and Meyer says Rainey is currently not on the team. As for the continuing trend of arrests, Meyer says he needs to evaluate the way his program educates his players and make whatever changes are necessary.
- Meyer says UF is "Dream Job"!
- Meyer Takes "Extended Leave of Absence" Rather Than Resign
- Meyer on Rainey: "He's Not With the Team"
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Referring to "Scumbags," Urban Meyer Justifies Closing Practice
- Gators Do Just Enough To Avoid The Upset From Louisiana
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- MEYER PINS CASEY AS INGRAM'S REPLACEMENT
- MEYER NAMES NEWTON BACKUP QB
- Another Banner Recruiting Class for Meyer