Gators Soccer Players Ready to Trick-or-Treat
After a two-year break because of scheduling, the Gators soccer team resumed Halloween practice. All Gator players got to dress in costume, as long as the costume didn't restrict players from actual practice. Players got creative, with all sorts of different costumes, from Mario and Luigi, to a Keg and Beer Belly. Head Coach Becky Burleigh was in on the action as a plump tourist. The Gators claimed their fifth straight SEC title last Friday, and are currently preparing for the SEC Tournament starting Wednesday in Orange Beach, AL.
- Woman Plans to Give Obese Trick-or-Treaters a "Trick"
- Kerns Scores Hat Trick In Gator Soccer Win
- Gator Players Pleased With Arkansas Win & Ready to Move Forward
- Former Gator Soccer Player Megan Molyneux Scores Big On Compassion
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- Ocala Stampede Ready to Represent in PDL Soccer Action
- Gainesville Police Department Gives Kids Scary, but Safe Trick or Treating Alternative
- Be Careful What Door You Knock On While Trick Or Treating
- Florida Players Network Uniting Generations of Gator Football Players
- Gator Volleyball Open Season With Bang, Gator Soccer Battle UNC to Tie