Meyer to Gator Nation: Be Loud & Be Blue!
The Florida Gator football team essentially has found itself in a one-game playoff versus Steve Spurrier and South Carolina. The payoff? A trip to Atlanta and the SEC Championship game. With that in mind, Urban Meyer has called for the final conference game of the regular season to be the loudest and he wants Florida fans to help. In addition to all the noise they can muster, Meyer asked that fans wear blue to Saturday night's game against the Gamecocks. To see what else Meyer asks of fans this weekend, enjoy the video.
- Meyer Wants Gators Fans Blue on Saturday
- Orange & Blue Diamond Notes
- Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue
- Gators Rout Blue Hose on Hardwood
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage
- Gator Volleyball Orange and Blue Scrimmage Wraps Up UF Fan Day
- Gator Volleyball Holds Orange and Blue Game
- Meyer Steps Down As Gators Head Coach
- Does Meyer Help Or Hurt Gator Recruiting?