Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
It certainly wasn't pretty as Florida let their chance at a third-straight SEC Championship appearance slip through their fingers. Florida was bested by South Carolina 36-14 in The Swamp against the very coach who coined the stadium's nickname.
Florida was held to 35 rushing yards, the seventh time in 10 games this season the Gamecocks have held an opponent under 100 yards on the ground. South Carolina will now face Auburn on December 4th in Atlanta for the SEC Championship and an automatic BCS berth.
After the game, Urban Meyer stated he was "disappointed" but put blame on execution and not play calling or any specific players.
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- Hubert Mizell's Conversation With Urban Meyer: Part 2
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- TV20's Hubert Mizell Catches Up With Urban Meyer
- UF Students React to Meyer's Resignation
- FDLE Findings Affect Meyer's Case?
- Meyer Comments on Eventual Ohio State Coaching Vacancy
- Referring to "Scumbags," Urban Meyer Justifies Closing Practice
- Urban Meyer Explains Decision to Stick with Brantley, Possible Shakeup Brewing