Little Girl Cheers on Gator Cheerleaders
Aubree Ford is a little girl of many interests. But at five years old, most of her passion is seen rooting for the people who cheer on the Gators. She knows every cheerleader by name, knows most of their majors, and even their injury history. But Aubree has a physical ailment of her own. It's not keeping her down from her cheerleading dream, and instead is acting as a fuel for Aubree's determination and desire to overcome, no matter what the obstacle.
- Big Billy Beats Little Billy As Gator Basketball Beats Catholic
- Man Tries Out for Broncos Cheerleading Gig
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- Ninja Cheers Are Plentiful For Aja Paculba
- Cheers to Tebrew
- "Little Jake" and a Little Bit of History
- The Rock Girls "Roll" to Class A State Championship!
- P.K. Yonge Girls Basketball Team Wins State Title
- Girls Basketball Challenge: Eastside vs #10 Haines City
- Girls Basketball Challenge: Gainesville 42, #2 Dr. Phillips 75