North Central Florida Represented in the Super Bowl by Dixie County's Collins
Nick Collins says he has tried to remain humble and hungry throughout his Pro Bowl NFL career with the Green Bay Packers. That shouldn't be too difficult, considering Collins' humble beginnings as a member of the Dixie County Bears in high school and Bethune Cookman Wildcats. Collins says he still follows his alma matters and is proud to represent North Central Florida in Super Bowl 45.
- Jaide Childs Will Swim In 2012 Paralympics Representing North Central Florida, Team USA
- Cross City Celebrates Super Bowl Hero Nick Collins
- Chiefland Softball Ends Dixie County's Perfect Season
- Dixie County's Aaron Thomas and Shaquille Mitchem Win High School Play of the Year Day 3!
- Dixie County's Kyle Lamar Wins Week 9 High School Play Of The Week!
- Green Bay Packers Cut Former Dixie County Star Nick Collins
- Third Annual Empty Bowls Event Fighting Hunger in North Central Florida
- OBS Brings Horse Racing World To North Central Florida's Doorstep
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Union County's Season Comes to a Close, Falling to Jefferson County 27-6