Last Second Shot for Lady Saints Doesn't Fall, Lose to Lady Patriots 63-62
Santa Fe College had a chance to win the game. All that was needed was a half-court heave to fall in the bucket. Instead, Jasmine Richardson's shot went long off the top of the backboard, and the Lady Saints fell 63-62 to the College of Central Florida. This is only the third loss for Santa Fe in conference play, with the Saints 7-3, 15-12 overall. Santa Fe made only 16-28 from the foul line, and was the difference in a narrow defeat to the Lady Patriots.
- Demps Wins, But Doesn't Break Record at Florida Relays
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Alachua County Doesn't Want To Waste Our Trash
- Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
- Rainy Weather Doesn't Stop Annual VA Charity Walk
- Mitt Romney Doesn't Impress London
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case