Brantley Gets Second Chance as Spring Practice Gets Underway
Florida quarterback John Brantley was a fish out of water in the spread option offense. But new head coach Will Muschamp brought offensive coordinator Charlie Weis to the college level, and the pro-style offense that comes with him. Brantley is currently listed as the top quarterback on the preliminary depth chart, and has said he's excited to see what kind of quarterback he can become under the tutelage of Weis.
- Pets And Prisoners Get Second Chance
- Muschamp Stands By Brantley's Spring, Looks Forward to Fall
- Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Last Chance to Get Noticed For Area High School Football Players
- UF Students Get Chance to Test Speed Against Gators
- Will Hill Creating "Thrills" at Spring Practice
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- GHS Football Begins Thomson Era At Spring Practice
- Florida Football: Day 1 Of Spring Practice