At least 1 case of Enterovirus confirmed in Alachua County. Other possible cases being tested.
Enders Hopes to End Gatornationals On a High Note
Erica Enders hasn't even scratched the surface of her potential as a Pro Stock driver. Entering as a professional drag racer in 2005, her rookie year she was the first woman to ever reach a final round in Pro Stock. Just this weekend at the 42nd Gatornationals, Enders broke the fastest-time record with a top speed of 213.57 miles per hour. But the one thing missing from her mantle is a trophy for all her efforts.
- High School Football Notes
- Gainesville High Baseball Falls to Pace, Ends Season
- One 17 Year Old Finds Hope at Gatornationals
- Woman Walks Across Country To Spread Hope, End Homelessness
- Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
- Orange & Blue Diamond Notes
- Florida Football Notes
- More Olympic Notes
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Lochte, Phelps Prepare for Final Meeting; Other Olympic Results and Notes