Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
Tim Tebow was the epitome of cool in his time at the University of Florida, winning two national championships and the 2007 Heisman Trophy. Now, he is trying to portray that "cool" for Jockey in a new ad campaign to be released on national television next week. But we didn't want to wait until next week, so here's the commercial right now.
- Saints "Staying Alive" in JUCO World Series
- The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
- New Program Urges Students to "Stay Fresh, Man"
- Tim Tebow's First NFL Debut
- Postive/Negative Quotes About Tim Tebow Published As Magazine Article
- Gators Stay at #3 in Polls, Prepare for Walker Debut
- Tebow's Sophomore NFL Debut A Mixed Bag
- Tebow Debuts New Throwing Motion for NFL Teams
- Tim Tebow Currently 4th In Pro Bowl Voting For AFC Quarterbacks
- Tim Tebow Continues to Enter Pop Culture, Mainstream In Different Ways