Megan Bush Leads Gator Softball's Offensive Powerhouse
The Florida Gators lead the SEC in batting average, home runs, and scoring, thanks in part to the efforts of first baseman Megan Bush. The three-time All SEC player (2008 Freshman 1st Team, 2009 All SEC 2nd Team, 2010 All SEC 1st Team) also added the title of All Time SEC Home Run Leader on April 17. Bush's 62 career home run passed former teammate Francesca Enea, and yet Bush says she doesn't try to hit home runs. Gators Head Coach Tim Walton credits her home run tally to her confidence and her uppercut-style swing. Bush says having teammates whose own hitting abilities take the pressure off of her.
- Gator Softball's Season Comes to an End in WCWS, Falls to Texas
- Softball's Walton Picks Up 500th Win with Gators; Baseball Routs Rhode Island 22-3
- Sibling Rivalry, Teammate Bond: Gainesville Softball's Donovan Sisters
- Merrit's 5 RBI Leads Gators Softball To SEC Tournament QF Win
- Bush Gets SEC Home Run Record, Gator Softball Sweeps Arkansas 8-0
- Explosive Offense Leads Gators to a Series Sweep Over South Carolina
- College Basketball: Gators Defense Takes Stand, Efficient Offense Leads to 70-48 Win Over Georgia
- Gator Softball Uses Stellar Pitching and Offense to win DH with South Dakota
- Defense Leads Way for Gator Softball Sweep Over FIU
- Gator's offensive coordinator Charlie Weis leaving Gainesville for University of Kansas more tonight at 6.