Bruins Softball Goes Home, But Not Without Parting Shots
Given that UCLA's softball team felt Florida took some cheap shots at the Bruins, maybe it's no surprise the Bruins offered a few parting shots of their own before going back to Los Angeles. The Gators beat UCLA in the Gainesville Regional, sending Florida to the Super Regional and the Bruins home for the summer, but Bruins Head Coach Kelly Inouye-Perez said the Gators played dirty. According to Inouye-Perez, Gators pitcher Hannah Rogers intentionally hit several Bruins players, including her best hitters, at crucial times. Gators Head Coach Tim Walton said Florida did no such thing, adding that if Inouye-Perez wants to feel that way, "Then I don't care."
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated at Home, Sweeps Tennessee
- Gators Hoops Upset at Home, Dolphins Win in Overtime 71-68
- Gator Softball Team Thriving With and Without the Long Ball
- Santa Fe College Goes 3 for 3, Winning Baseball and Softball Doubleheader
- Bruins Pitchers Freeze Gators at College World Series
- Big Home, Zero Electric Bill?
- Building a Home, Rebuilding Lives
- Massive Tree Falls on Home, Family Makes it out Alive
- SWAT Team Storms Home, Finds Father Dead
- Family Loses Home, Pets In Fire