Bulls Center Joakim Noah Fined $50K By NBA
Joakim Noah has often been the most outspoken person on the basketball court, but the NBA has said the former Gators national champion went too far Sunday night. Noah directed an anti-gay slur at a Miami Heat fan in Chicago's 95-86 loss, and was fined $50 thousand as a result. Noah apologized after the game, as well as Monday, saying he doesn't want to be a distraction to the team.
- Joakim Noah Possibly Out Rest of Regular Season
- Joakim Noah Arrested In Gainesville Sunday Morning
- Does Joakim Noah Know the Awkward Turtle?
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Murphy Selected By Bulls In 2nd Round of NBA Draft
- NOAH RECEIVED SECOND CITATION SUNDAY
- BREWER, NOAH WORK OUT FOR SUNS
- Brewer & Noah to Host Camp in Gainesville
- Noah Out for Olympics
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award