NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Gator Baseball Claims Second-Straight SEC Regular Season Championship
The Florida Gator baseball team answered a 14-1 defeat with a lopsided victory of their own. After losing a chance to win the SEC regular season championship outright, the Gators bounced back to take the rubber match against Kentucky 19-3, solidifying their second SEC championship in as many years, a feat only accomplished back in 1981 and '82 in program history. South Carolina and Vanderbilt were also winners on Saturday, meaning the Gamecocks, Commodores, and Gators each share a third of the conference crown. Florida trailed the Wildcats 1-0 in the first inning after a fielders-choice out scored Taylor Black, but Karsten Whitson didn't give up another run after that. The Gators went on to score 19-unanswered runs, taking a 19-1 lead into the ninth. Anthony DeSclafani closed out the game and Florida celebrated its 12th SEC Championship. The Gators focus now is on the SEC Tournament where Florida is a three-seed and will face six-seed Mississippi State on Wednesday in Hoover, Alabama.
- Donovan Leads Gators To Second-Straight Elite 8, Will Face Mentor Pitino
- Gator Baseball Loses Regular Season Finale To Auburn, Earns #3 Seed at SEC Championships
- Gators Blank Missouri in Second Half, Win 14-7 to Close Out Conference Regular Season
- Gators Men's and Women's Track and Field Finish Second at SEC Outdoor Championships
- Gator Baseball Gets Fifth Straight SEC Series, 8-1 Winners Over Rebels
- Santa Fe College Ties School-Best Regular Season Baseball Record
- Santa Fe College Baseball Wrapping Up Regular Season This Week
- Gators Complete Improbable Regular Season with 37-26 Win Over FSU
- Gator Softball Racks Up Regular Season Awards
- Gator Hoops Tips Off Regular Season; Soccer Wins Versus Ole Miss