Gator Softball Advances to NCAA Regional FInal
The NCAA Softball No. 4 seed Florida Gators advanced to the regional championship after a 4-2 victory over defending national champs UCLA. The Bruins went on top 2-0 after B.B. Bates hit a two-run home run off Hannah Rogers. But the Gators answered with clutch two-out base hits in the bottom of the first and second to cut into UCLA's lead and tie the game at 2-2. Florida also used heads-up baserunning to take the lead and extend it. Aja Paculba scored on a passed ball in the third and a wild pitch in the fifth to end all scoring. UCLA earned their way back to face FLorida after eliminating Jacksonville 12-4 later in the afternoon. The Gainesville regional championship is Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Gator Women's Tennis Advances to 3rd Straight NCAA Final
- Gator Softball Bats Hope to Wake Up in NCAA Regional
- GATOR SOFTBALL ADVANCES TO SUPER REGIONAL
- Gator Softball Advances to Super Regional
- Gator Softball Advances to Fifth-Straight Super Regional
- Williston Finishes Season Sweep of Santa Fe, Advances to Baseball Regional Final
- Trinity Catholic Soccer Advances to Regional Final
- Chiefland HS Softball Advances to Final Four!
- PK Yonge Softball Wins District Title, Keystone Advances to District Final
- Lafayette Softball Advances to State Semi-Finals