Chandler Parsons Ready to Make Mark on NBA
The NBA Draft is Thursday, June 23rd and at least one former Florida Gator is expecting to get his name called. Forward Chandler Parsons is projected as a late first round/early second round prospect, who can help any of the 30 NBA teams with his shooting, rebounding, and all the little things in between. TV20 Sports Director Chris Price caught up Parsons on the whirlwind of NBA workouts, what it was like meeting an NBA legend, and what he can bring to the table to whichever NBA team decides to draft him.
- Houston Rockets Take Chandler Parsons 38th Overall In NBA Draft
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Wonder Girls Making Mark on Area High School Programs
- Billys Boys: Donovan Making an Impact in the NBA
- Sen'Derrick Marks Leaves Comedic Mark on Media Days
- Parsons Buzzer-Beater Clips Gamecocks
- Donovan, Parsons Named SEC Coach, Player of the Year, Respectively
- Parsons Wins AP All-American Honorable Mention, Wonders "What If?"
- Urban Translator: Mark McGriff
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Mark Herndon