Gators And Commodores Suspended In 6th, Will Resume Play Tuesday At 11 a.m.
The Florida Gators will hang on to a lead overnight in the College World Series, as their second game was suspended due to inclimate weather in the 6th inning. The Gators lead 3-1 on the strength of a Preston Tucker 3-run home run in the 3rd inning. Freshman pitcher Karsten Whitson struck out 5 batters over 4 2/3 innings, and gave up one run before head coach Kevin O'Sullivan pulled him in the 5th for Steven Rodriguez. The Gators and Commodores resume play Tuesday morning at 11 a.m. The winner receives a bye until Friday, while the loser will have to play in an elimination game on Wednesday.
- Gators and Commodores Suspended In Game One of Weekend Series
- Tuesday Scrimmage Will Simulate Game Day For Gator Football
- Scottie Wilbekin Reinstated to Gator Basketball Team, Will Play Monday
- Commodores Slam Gators in Conference Tourney Opener
- Lady Commodores Dominate Gators
- Gator Baseball Tops Commodores
- Gators Unable to Cage Commodores
- Gators Blank Commodores, Win SEC Tourney Title, Earn No. 2 Overall Seed In NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Several Gator Players Suspended for Opener; Steve Russell on Gator Insider
- Williston's White Will Play for Rockies, Other MLB Draftees Must Make Tough Choices