UF Cited For 14 NCAA Secondary Violations
Football season has not even started and Florida already has two secondary violations on its record.
Januray 6th, 2011 an assistant coach responded to a text message from a recruit, which led to prohibiting the entire Gator Football staff to have any form of communication with recruits from May 1st through May 14th.
In April, the Sentinel requested a list of violations from the SEC and NCAA during the 2010-2011 year, and it was discovered the University of Florida had 14 violations ranging in seven different sports.
- Report: Florida, NCAA Probe Violation Allegations
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks
- Meyer Defends Addazio, Cites Offensive Problems
- Matt Elam Cited for Possession of Alcohol
- Freeh Report Cites Paterno, Others For Not Stopping Sandusky
- Violators Beware: Florida Defense Targeting Turnovers
- Florida Prepares to Enter NCAA Tournament as #2 Seed
- Gators Advance In NCAA Tourney For First Time Since 06-07 National Title Team
- Costly Mistake Nearly Costs Gators a Trip to NCAA Gymnastics Championships
- Gator Gymnastics Fall Short At NCAA Championships