Anglers Anonymous: Local Bait Shop Owner Offers A Summer Fishing Outlook
North Central Florida is a great place for all kinds of fishing, except when Mother Nature takes control. Less rain in the area recently has resulted in lower water levels and Gary Simpson, a long time fisherman and owner of Gary's Bait and Tackle in Gainesville, said that this drought is not only hurting business but also affecting how our community enjoys the great outdoors.
- Voluntary Pre-K Summer Classes Offered in Marion County
- Casting Call! Florida's Top Anglers in Gainesville This Weekend
- Two Miami-Dade County Men Steal Bait Trailer
- Gator Insider: Bye Week Outlook
- Economic Outlook Worsens
- Fish Fraud: Do You Know Where Your Fish Comes From?
- TV20's Hard Knocks: Summer Conditioning With Buchholz Football
- Gators AD Foley Offers Support For Muschamp
- Reward Offered For Information In Search For Two Suspects
- Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree