Baltimore Ravens Linebacker and Former Cheifland Star Dreams Big
Jarret Johnson is among many NFL players watching and waiting for the current lockout to end. In the meantime, the former Cheifland High School star came back in town last weekend to help out at a kids football camp, a place where his career got its start.
Johnson reminisces on his time at Cheifland, growth at Alabama, and experiences playing in the NFL with the hopes of one day sharing a Super Bowl win with his team.
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
- Gators Defense Short On Stars, Big On Results
- Former Gator Soccer Stars to Represent U.S.A in Beijing
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Tony McQuay: Former Gator Track Star Making a Name for Himself
- Green Bay Packers Cut Former Dixie County Star Nick Collins
- FORMER GATOR BASEBALL STAR TRADED TO INDIANS
- Former Gators Horford, Lee Play in NBA All Star Game
- Former GHS Star Earl Okine Switching From Gator Defense To Offense