Bulldogs Take Away Potential Gator Recruits
The University of Florida football team earned safety Rhaheim Ledbetter's verbal commitment, but the celebration came to a screeching halt when high-value Gator targets committed to play for rival University of Georgia.
Jacksonville Bowles offensive tackle John Theus committed to play for the Bulldogs at the Annual "Dawg Night" in Athens, GA last night. The top offensive lineman in the country has had over twenty offers from Division 1 Football Programs, but chose Georgia over the likes of Florida and Texas.
Also at Dawg Night, Yulee junior running back Derrick Henry gave his verbal commitment to UGA. Henry is projected as the state of Florida's top overall prospect in the class of 2013. In his two varsity seasons at Yulee High, he rushed for over 5,300 yards and 65 touchdowns.
- Gator Hoops Dominates Bulldogs on the Road
- Gators Collar Bulldogs to Advance to Elite-8
- Gators Collar Bulldogs Again!
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Hoops...Again
- Gator Women's Hoops Cages Bulldogs
- Gators Collar Bulldogs with Ease
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Women's Hoops...Again
- It's Gators Against Bulldogs In SEC Tournament
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Head Coach Richt Gives Gators Their Due