The Fourth Annual Gator Charity Challenge
The Florida football team's Fourth Annual Gator Charity Challenge will be held tomorrow, July 29, at 7:00pm, at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
The event will be free and open to the public, weather permitted. Gates 2 and 3 on the west concourse of the stadium will be open for entrance to the event starting at 6:30pm.
The team will be divided into six squads and will be competing in strength and speed challenges, including a sled push, torpedo hold, and tug-of-war competition. To conclude, there will be a surprise full-team competition.
Fans are encouraged to help the Gators support the Salvation Army by bringing in canned goods and other essentials to the charity event.
Following is a list of the most needed items:
· Hygiene items (soap, toothpaste, etc.)
· Diapers and Baby wipes
· Canned meats (corn beef, chicken, etc.)
· Female hygiene products
· Rice and Beans
· Noodles (such as Ramen noodles or dry spaghetti)
· Disposable razors (men’s)
· Peanut Butter and Jelly
· Spaghetti sauce
- Coming Together: 4th Annual Gator Charity Challenge
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Fourth Annual Corey Brewer Back-to-Back Youth Basketball Camp
- Third Annual Junior Bassmasters Challenge
- 2nd Annual Junior Bassmaster Challenge
- The First Annual Junior Bassmaster Challenge
- Gator Gymnasts Finish Fourth Nationally
- Gator Golf Finishes in Fourth
- Former Gator Speights Talks Local Charity, NBA With Reporters