Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army
The Florida Football Team is starting off the season on the right foot; however this work was not on the practice field.
A few Gator Football Players gave back this Tuesday afternoon at the Gainesville Salvation Army. The Gator Boys helped pack shopping bags of donated food and served dinner to the Gainesville locals. This community service project is in conjunction with the 'Strong Man' Charity Challenge this Friday night at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
Gator Sophomore Trey Burton tells TV 20 that he wants to lead his team by example on and off the field.
- Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team
- Gator Basketball Team Gets Back on Winning Path
- Gator Basketball Team Battles Back to Defeat Alabama
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
- REBELS SHOCK GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM IN 31-30 WIN
- GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM BEGINS TWO A DAYS
- Fayson Leaving Gator Football team
- Rutledge Off Gator Football Team
- Flu Fears Spread Among Gator Football Team