Grand Opening of Gary's Tackle Box
The Tackle Box has always been a home away from home for fishermen all over the area, and Gary Simpson plans to keep it that way.
After the Tackle Box was set to close, Simpson stepped in and opened Gary's Tackle Box. The Grand Opening on Saturday included music, food, raffle goodies, and three of the best anglers in the state: Peter Thliveros, UF grad Bernie Shultz, and Gainesville native Shaw Grigsby.
According to pros, Gary is the perfect person to give advice in what type of equipment to buy and are thrilled that Gary's Tackle Box is here to stay.
- Tackle Box Closing
- Local families celebrate grand opening of Gigi's Playhouse
- Munro's Grand Slam Lifts Florida over Mississippi State 6-3
- Gary Beemer Nominated for Rudy Award
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Citizens Co-op Holds Grand Opening
- Archer Celebrates Grand Opening of Community Center
- Pollo Tropical Restaurant Grand Opening
- Grand Opening for Emergency Operations Center---In the Nick of Time
- Cancer Center Grand Opening