Matt Elam Cited for Possession of Alcohol
Gator safety Matt Elam was cited for underage possession of alcohol, his second citation in under a year. Last night, police were making routes downtown when officers were walking towards Elam and saw him throw a drink container down on the ground. Officers concluded the cup was filled with alcohol and cited Elam, 19, with possession of alcohol. He was not arrested but was booked on the street and signed a signature bond, which mandates a court appearance on August 17th.
Elam, a sophomore from Palm Beach Gardens, FL, was in trouble for the same offense last year in August. He is currently competing for a starting safety position on the Gator football team.
- Gators Safety Elam Settles Misdemeanor Charge
- Floyd, Elam Going Pro
- Elam Named To AP All-America Team
- Janoris Jenkins Arrested Again for Marijuana Possession
- Matt Smith Looks to Start Quest of Defending World Championship in Pro Stock Motorcycle
- Matt Jones Out For Remainder of Season with Torn Meniscus
- Gators Looking Forward to Matt Jones' Return
- One Voice: Matt Jackson
- Matt Jackson Remembers 9/11
- Feeling Healthy, Matt Jones Is Ready For Tennessee