Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
All the NFL Lockout talk can be tiring, so for Atlanta Falcon Mike Peterson, relaxing and having some family fun is just what the doctor ordered.
The former Gator hosted his Annual Alachua Family Fun Day at Skinner Field last night benefiting all Alachua County residents.
There was children rock climbing, all sorts of games, slides, face painting stations, and even a dance contest with Peterson being the M.C.
It was a successful day for the Mike Peterson Foundation and just like in years past, the event put a smile on everyone's face.
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Football Camp & Family Fun Day Planned for Saturday
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Mike Peterson Holds 11th Annual "Bring It" Football Camp
- Mike Peterson Says Atlanta Falcons are the Underdogs
- Former Gator LB Mike Peterson Visits TV20 Studio
- Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue