Myron Rolle Co-Hosts Camp At Camp Blanding
The NFL Lockout is not quite over yet, but many NFL players still have the dedication to influence the youth of society.
Former Florida State safety Myron Rolle was at Camp Blanding on Saturday, hosting more than 100 foster care children from Northeast Florida.
The Tennessee Titan draftee teamed up with the Department of Children and Families to teach children about physical fitness, leadership skills, and education.
Rolle is one of the brightest athletes in professional sports, earning a Rhodes Scholarship back at FSU, and wants these children to have the same passion in the classroom as they would on the field.
- Rolle Model: Myron Rolle Hosts Leadership Camp
- Brewer & Noah to Host Camp in Gainesville
- Brewer Hosts Back 2 Back Youth Basketball Camp
- Corey Brewer Back In Town Hosting Basketball Camp
- Muschamp Hosts Women's Football Camp
- Dunlap Hosts First Annual Football Camp For Kids
- NFL Player Drayton Florence Returns Home to Host Youth Football Camp
- Camp Blanding Ceremony
- Foster Kids to Camp Blanding
- Operation Fall Classic Underway at Camp Blanding