Safety In Numbers: Marcus Maye Verbally Commits To Gators
University of Florida is building their 2012 roster around a strong core of defensive backs. Monday, Holy Trinity Episcopal (Melbourne) safety/running back Marcus Maye became the fourth DB to offer his commitment to Will Muschamp. Maye is 6'1" and 195 lbs, and his position coach for the Tigers compares Maye to another Melbourne standout: former Gator All-American safety Reggie Nelson.
"They both have what I call the 'it' package," says Trinity Running Backs Coach Tracy Biggs.
- Five Gators Transfer, Two Verbally Commit
- Zach Hodskins Verbally Commits to Gators
- Suwannee's Hayes Verbally Commits To Billy Donovan, Gators Basketball
- Thompson Verbally Commits to Gators
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Gator Verbal Commit Solomon Patton Says He Made the Right Choice
- The Rock's Viktorija Dimaite Verbally Commits to Gator Basketball
- Muschamp Picks Up 9th Verbal Commit for 2014
- Hawkins Verbally Commits to UF Football Team