Female Driver Racing With The Boys This Weekend In Lake City
The term "gentlemen start you're engines" might need to be rephrased this weekend at Lake City Speedway. In a sport that his mainly dominated by males, Kim Alldredge is showing the boys that the girls can keep up.
Alldredge has grown up around the sport of racing, but she has only been behind the wheel for two years. This weekend, the Hornet Division driver and member of Nickel and Dime Racing will be participating in the festivities where she will challenge for a victory.
- Female Dragster Driver
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Driver hurt, kids OK in Lake City school bus crash
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Lake City BoyScout Works Toward World Record Food Drive
- NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch Breaking Into NHRA Drag Racing
- Lake City Officer Shooting
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- Gainesville Boys Hoops Beat Lake Weir in Battle of Hurricanes