Female Driver Racing With The Boys This Weekend In Lake City
The term "gentlemen start you're engines" might need to be rephrased this weekend at Lake City Speedway. In a sport that his mainly dominated by males, Kim Alldredge is showing the boys that the girls can keep up.
Alldredge has grown up around the sport of racing, but she has only been behind the wheel for two years. This weekend, the Hornet Division driver and member of Nickel and Dime Racing will be participating in the festivities where she will challenge for a victory.
- Female Dragster Driver
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman
- Lake City BoyScout Works Toward World Record Food Drive
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch Breaking Into NHRA Drag Racing
- Lake City Officer Shooting
- Gainesville Boys Hoops Beat Lake Weir in Battle of Hurricanes
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- Gainesville High School Wins Boys and Girls Title in Rob Ramirez City Swimming and Diving Championships
- Lake City 9-U All Stars Heading to North Carolina for Southeast Regionals