Hubert Mizell's Conversation With Urban Meyer: Part 2
Part 2 of Hubert Mizell's conversation with Urban Meyer continued Friday and come to find out, Meyer had a change of perspective after leaving the team this past year.
The former head of the Gators told Hubert that he could not fully appreciate what his team had accomplished because he was too focused on the next big thing.
Meyer coaching again was addressed, but he said it will be a family decision. As for if or when he will return to the sideline, Meyer said it's not on his list of priorities.
- TV20's Hubert Mizell Catches Up With Urban Meyer
- Urban Meyer: The Final Farewell
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
- Hubert Mizell Remembers writer Jack Hairston
- Hubert Mizell Talks About George Steinbrenner
- Complete Penn State Interview with Chris Price and Hubert Mizell
- Famous Among Us: Hubert Mizell
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- URBAN MEYER FOOTBALL CAMP BEGINS