Hubert Mizell's Conversation With Urban Meyer: Part 2
Part 2 of Hubert Mizell's conversation with Urban Meyer continued Friday and come to find out, Meyer had a change of perspective after leaving the team this past year.
The former head of the Gators told Hubert that he could not fully appreciate what his team had accomplished because he was too focused on the next big thing.
Meyer coaching again was addressed, but he said it will be a family decision. As for if or when he will return to the sideline, Meyer said it's not on his list of priorities.
- Urban Meyer: The Final Farewell
- TV20's Hubert Mizell Catches Up With Urban Meyer
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- Urban Meyer Addresses Florida Allegations and Aaron Hernandez
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Urban Meyer Compares SEC to Big Ten
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery