Two Gator Football Players Involved in Minor Car Crash
Florida football players OG Jon Halapio and DE Earl Okine were on their way back to Gainesville when the two were involved in a minor car crash on I-10. Halapio was cited for careless driving at mile marker 246 after he lost control of his vehicle and went into the median, running over small trees and bushes. Both players were checked out by Madison County EMS and reported no injuries. Halapio and Okine are expected to return to football practice Monday.
- Florida Players Network Uniting Generations of Gator Football Players
- Two Newberry Football Players Sign with Waldorf College
- Yahoo!Sports Article Incriminates Two Gator Players, Gators Wide Receivers Coach
- Two Gator Basketball Players Arrested Over Weekend
- Gator Hoops to Kick-Off Season Down Two More Players; Ranked 10th in AP Poll
- UF Football Player Not Charged for Involvement in Saturday Night Shooting
- Three Gator Football Players, Past and Present, Honored For Accomplishments
- Gator Football Players Sing Rocky Top?
- Gator Football Player Grant Van Aman Arrested
- 3 Gator Football Players Named to Watch List