Two games into the Florida Gators 2011 season, running back Chris Rainey looks like a changed man. Wednesday marked the one year anniversary of Rainey's arrest and subsequent 5 game suspension from the Gators for texing "time to die" to a female student in 2010. Rainey's teammates said last year he paid his dues, learned his lesson, and this year, the senior is acting like it. Rainey leads the team in rushing and receiving yards, and he says he's tried to become a team leader.
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Chris Rainey Pleads No Contest
- Chris Rainey Arrest Update
- Chris Rainey Released From Steelers Following Arrest
- Rainey Signs NFL Contract with Steelers
- Rainey, Sturgis Earn All-Conference Honors
- Rainey Delivers TDs Three Different Ways as Gators Beat FAU 41-3
- Florida Gator Strength Coach Comes to Aid Of WR Rainey
- Meyer on Rainey: "He's Not With the Team"