Bradford County 5-0 After 46-7 Rout Over Oakleaf, Bell Nipped by Bishop Snyder 21-20, Dixie County Wins 23-20 Over Hamilton
The Tornadoes keep on rolling, this time at home against visiting Oakleaf 46-7. Bradford County's Dexter Clayton helped the Tornadoes to a 33-0 halftime lead, and for the came carried the ball nine times for 106 yards and four touchdowns. Bradford now 5-0 on the season.
The Bell Bulldogs were edged out by Bishop Snyder by one point, falling 21-20.
Dixie County went through theatrics in the final minute, with fumbles by each team, but the Bears eventually got the ball back and kicked the game-winning field goal 23-20 over the Hamilton.
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Suwannee Wins; Dixie County, GHS Lose in Postseason Football
- District Softball: Bradford, Dixie County Win, Trenton Falls
- Bradford and Columbia Claim District Titles
- Hornets Blown Over By Tornadoes 57-14, Bradford County Moves to 2-0
- After the Storm with Bradford County Residents
- Gilchrist County United After Tragedy
- Dixie County Softball Team Runs Over Bell 17-5
- Dixie County Bears Maul Newberry 30-6, Trenton Rolls Over PK Yonge 47-7
- No. 1 in 1A Union County Remains Undefeated 42-0 Over Chiefland, Dixie Co and Bronson Also Fall