Celtics Nip Wildcats 24-7, West Port Shoots Out Newberry 43-22, Williston Wins Again on the Road
Trinity Catholic scheduled tougher competition this season in preparation for the playoffs. The Celtics were in a battle on the road against Forest, but did enough to shut down the wildcat offense 24-7.
Meanwhile, Newberry held tough as a Class 1A School against a 7A opponent, but the Panthers couldn't keep up with West Port in the end, falling 43-22.
Williston made it two consecutive road wins, this time coming courtesy against Wildwood 35-28. Red Devils quarterback David Heinkel hooked up with Damien Strange for a 10-yard touchdown grab to break a 28-28 tie with 14 seconds to play in the game.
- Newberry Softball Sends Seniors Out With Win
- Gator Baseball Cages Wildcats Again
- CELTICS WIN CHAMPIONSHIP ON TV20
- Hornets Sting Opponents as Hawthorne Beats Newberry 33-27, Lafayette Over West Gadsden 34-20
- Florida Baseball Nips Razorbacks For Win
- Bradford County 5-0 After 46-7 Rout Over Oakleaf, Bell Nipped by Bishop Snyder 21-20, Dixie County Wins 23-20 Over Hamilton
- Volleyball, Soccer Teams Avenge Gator Football with Wins Over SEC West Rivals
- Williston Baseball Rolls Newberry 10-0
- Williston Routs Newberry 47-31, Red Devils 2-2 On Season
- Williston 32 vs. Newberry 27