Gainesville High's Fearsome Father-Daughter Combo
The Gainesville High volleyball team may be only a few games above .500, but Head Coach Eddie Maynard has to feel like he's hitting well above average when it comes to time spent with his daughter Sydney. When longtime coach Cindy Boulware stepped down at GHS, Eddie, who was coaching at Eastside, jumped at the opportunity to coach the Purple Hurricanes, including Sydney, who is the starting setter.
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Gainesville High's Tony James Commits to Oregon
- Father Charged in 3 Daughters' Deaths in Wisconsin
- Technology Spotlight 6/14/11 "High Tech Father's Day Gifts"
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Family Mourns Loss of Daughter at Hands of Father
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Cody Dent Emerging From Famous Father's Shadow
- Brown, Schumacher Eager to Prove the Army Strong 1-2 Combo
- Gainesville Police Officer Accused of Abusing Daughter