Will Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher and a Lesson In Home Buying
Florida head football coach Will Muschamp and Florida State head football coach Jimbo Fisher have been friends since their days together on Tommy Bowden's Auburn Tigers staff in 1995. The two grew so close they bought a beach house in Pensacola together during their second stint as co-workers at LSU. And even though the two are now head coaches on opposing sides of the Florida-Florida State rivalry, Muschamp says they haven't parted ways with the house just yet. Why?
"Have you seen the (housing) market up there?" Muschamp told WCJB TV20. "Do you want to buy it?"
When informed that the staff at TV20 probably makes considerably less money than that of an SEC head coach, Muschamp joked again, "Jimbo will cut you a heck of a deal."
The Gators (6-5, 3-5) host Florida State (7-4, 5-3) Saturday at 7 p.m.
- FSU Media Day Recap, Jimbo Fisher Comments on Relationship with WIll Muschamp
- Muschamp and Fisher Defend Each Other's Shortcomings In 2011
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Details Of Will Muschamp's Contract Released
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part One
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part Two
- Nick Saban's Thoughts On Will Muschamp
- Gators QB Battle at Stalemate, Muschamp Will Wait Until Fall For Decision
- Singled Out: Will Muschamp Narrows Players' Duties
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green