Former Gator Gator Gymnast Kerr Earns Post-Graduate Scholarship
Former Gators Gymnast Ashley Kerr had a very successful career as an undergraduate, and she's started off her graduate career in the same fashion. Kerr has been awarded the James W. Kynes scholarship to pursue her graduate degree at Florida.
The award, which can be as much as $10,000, is given to students who display an excellent academic record, outstanding performance and leadership as an athlete and traits embodied by Jimmy Kynes, who played football and basketball at Florida in the late 1940's and early '50's, and who later became the State Attorney General of Florida.
- Two Gator Walk-ons Earn Football Scholarships
- Gator Gymnastics Post Second-Highest Score in Nation, Beat Utah
- Gator Gymnastics Post Nation-Best Score in Quad Meet Victory
- Former Gator Superstars Take Long Road to Graduation
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Zunino Earns SEC Player of the Year, Gators Earn Numerous Awards
- Saturday Sweeps! Gator Softball Posts Shutout Victories Over Gardner-Webb, Tennessee State
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Gator Baseball Earns Series Win Over Ole Miss and Gator Sports Recap
- Gator Gymnasts Advance!